Home Care Decisions
Deciding on home care services can be one of the most important yet confusing decisions you may face with aging or changes in health. There are many types of in home care services available and issues to consider.
These decisions can be overwhelming and stressful. We believe you’ll feel assured about your decisions with clear information, without obligation, in hiring a caregiver from Care At Home of WA, Inc.
Assisting You With In Home Care
Care At Home of WA, assists the elderly and persons in need by providing caregivers and various in home supportive services. Our Certified Nurse’s Aides (C.N.A.s) and Home Care Aides, (H.C.A.s), can help create a higher quality of life while remaining in the comfort of your own home or assisted living center. In addition to Elder care, we provide home care for respite care, post-operative care and end of life comfort care.
Home Care Services We Provide
Care At Home of WA, Inc., matches families and clients to our professional Caregivers, by providing essential in home supportive services and strengthening their support network. We provide hourly shifts, small visits, post-operative, and 24 hour care. These services can be temporary or long term.
- Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Bathing, Skin and Hair Care
- Cooking / Meal Preparation and Clean Up
- Medication Supervision
- Ambulation Assistance / Transfers
- Assistance with Hospice/End of Life and Comfort Care
- Laundry and Light Housework
- Shopping for Groceries or Clothes
- Escort to Medical & Personal Appointments
- Safety procedures in case of Emergencies
We pride ourselves on providing only the highest quality care and service
See what our clients are saying:
Get In Touch With Care At Home of WA
Have a question about our eldercare services or services for those in need?
Want to request an appointment? Contact us!
Mailing address *
4742 42nd Ave SW #478
Seattle, WA 98116
* Office interviews and in-house meetings are by appointment only. Please call to schedule your appointment.