Home Care and Supportive Services
Care At Home of WA, Inc. is a Washington State Licensed Home Care Agency, monitored and regulated by The Department of Health. With more than two decades in the Home Care field in Seattle, we have a wonderful network of Caregivers and resources for the care and well-being of our elders and persons in need.
In Home Care & Supportive Services
- C.N.A.s (Certified Nurse Aide) , H.C.A.s (Home Care Aide)
- Personal Hygiene, Bathing, Dressing, Toileting, Hair & Skin Care
- Cooking, Meal Preparation and Clean Up
- Medication Reminders and Supervision
- Hourly or Live-In Care, Bath Visits, Overnights, Temporary Care
- Grocery Shopping, Escort to Medical and Personal Appointments
- Respite Care, Post-Operative Care
- Bed-Bound Assistance & Care
- Comfort Care for the Terminally Ill
- Secretarial Support, Scheduling Appointments, Organizing, Correspondence, and Insurance Liaison.
- Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintaining a Clean, Comfortable and Homey Atmosphere
- Home Care Concierge
- Care Management / Scheduling / Consulting
Social interaction plays a very important role in a happy and healthy life. We provide companionship at a personal level. Whether it’s providing an escort to lunch or dinner or serving as a traveling companion, local or abroad, having personalized care giving can help individuals lead a happier and healthier life.
- Taking Walks
- Visiting Friends and Neighbors
- Exploring Life
- Travel Companion – Local & Abroad
- Reading, Conversation
- Letter Writing and Correspondence
- Encouragement and Companionship
Our caregivers understand the complexities of the aging process and are receptive to the emotional and physical needs of our clients. They provide open and affirming support as they meet client needs and are skilled in addressing life with dignity issues and options.
You may interview and choose the provider who you feel matches your needs best or leave the placement to us.